Parivriddhi, the society, aims at improving communication skills, enhancing technical skills and personality of students to make them more proficient and industry ready.
The society conducts various events with the aim to develop soft skills of the students, improve written and verbal English language, develop a positive outlook, build logical & analytical ability and more in the students.
Various activities conducted by the Society from time to time include:
- Mock Trials Of The Corporate Sector with role palys
- Awareness Quiz including logo quiz, famous personality identification
- Treausure Hunt to identify the various locations in the college
- Code War to crack a programming code and detect errors
- Web Page Development
- PPT presentations
- Beat Identifier to identify audio and video clips
- Eng-Tech Pillers to test the general knowledge and analytical capability of the students
- What Is Next to solve mathematical series
- Word Antakshari to test the creativity and to improve mental and presentation skills of students
The activities of the society conducted under the guidance of faculty co-ordinator have helped the students in multifarious ways to develop in a holistic manner.